Making of SWOOPY ......
Some Key points keep in mind when Modeling a character -
- Start your project with good reference material.
- When adding finer details make sure to follow the mesh flow correctly.
- Try to keep grid system, this will give you neat and clean model.
- Do not put any extra polygons where they not needed, even if this is a high resolution model.
- Avoid triangles and keep quads polygons.
- Adjust the character to its final binding pose.
I think these key points will help you good modeling. Try it and then apply it in your work process. I will meet you in next part. In next part we can find the information about UV unwrapping and texture painting.
Click this Link for Slideshow - http://www.vjchougule.blogspot.com/
Your comments are valuable and always welcomes.
Mr. Vijaykirti Chougule
(3d Modeling Artist)
Web : http://www.vjchougule.weebly.com
E - mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Anatomy For Artist : huge source of hi-res anatomy pose photos